If you’re looking to build credit but don’t know how, look no further! The Green Dot® Platinum Visa® secured credit card is here to help. It’s a credit card that’s easy to qualify for, even if you have bad credit, no credit, can’t qualify for most credit cards and have no bank account. All you need to do is fill out a form to get approved and put down a refundable security deposit.1 Your credit limit will be equal to the amount of the security deposit you put down.
Getting started is simple and easy. This is what sets us apart:
- See if you pre-qualify for a card in SECONDS without hurting your credit score
- Good credit is not a requirement
- Bank account is NOT required; Make security deposit and monthly payments conveniently at retail stores such as 7-Eleven, CVS, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Walgreens and Walmart.
And we have built in benefits to keep you covered:
- Shop with the card everywhere Visa is accepted
- Free 24/7 online account access and bill pay
- Email alerts, to help manage your spending
By charging as little as $20 a month on your card and paying your monthly bill on time, you can get on the path to building good credit.2 It’s that simple.
So what are you waiting for!
Click here to get a Green Dot Platinum secured credit card and start building credit TODAY.2
1Card approval subject to successful ID verification and a security deposit
2$4.95 service fee applies. Limits apply.
3 Ability to build credit and get a better score is subject to on-time payment performance and low credit utilization.
©2016 Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot Platinum card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Green Dot Bank also operates as GoBank and Bonneville Bank. The Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.