The Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank is a one-of-a-kind card designed to make everyday spending more rewarding for Uber drivers—and now, we’ve made it even better by adding cash-back rewards and discounts to the mix! With an Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank, drivers can now earn cash back and get exclusive discounts for everyday things like gas, groceries and auto expenses at participating merchants. Best of all, there are still no overdraft charges, no minimum balance requirements, and no set-up, monthly, or annual fees.1
The Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank offers drivers a simplified banking solution that helps them keep more of what they earn and earn more for what they spend—both on and off the road. Eligible drivers can sign up to get exclusive discounts and cash back on important everyday purchases geared towards drivers, including:
- 3% cash back at Exxon and Mobil gas stations (PIN at the pump required).
- 5% cash back at all other gas stations.
Car maintenance and repair
- 15% discount at point of sale on select automotive maintenance services at Jiffy Lube.
- 10% cash back on purchases at Advance Auto Parts and participating Carquest locations. (maximum of $100 per month on up to $1,000 total on purchases per month.)
- 2% cash back at Walmart® for in-store and online purchases.
Mobile phone provider
- 8% cash back when drivers use their card to pay for their monthly Sprint bill, make purchases at Sprint corporate retail stores, or make purchases at sprint.com. (maximum of $50 per month per account on up to $625 in purchases per month. Excludes select accessories sold at non-corporate Sprint stores. Learn more here.)
Exclusive offers and discounts
- Free withdrawals at tens of thousands of ATMs nationwide2.
- Instant Pay lets drivers cash out the money they made driving up to 5x per day for free.
- 24/7 roadside assistance from Urgent.ly. Sign up for just $0.49 a month and get up to 25 miles of towing with 4 allowable events per year. Restrictions apply. Learn more here.
1Opt-in required. Additional fees and exclusions may apply. Go to www.uber.com/legal/other/uberdebitdetails/ to learn more. The Uber Visa Debit Card is issued by GoBank a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc.
2Outside of our network, it’s just $2.50 for ATM withdrawals and $0.50 for balance inquiries—plus any ATM owner fees.
Neither Green Dot or Uber are affiliated in any way with any of the merchants in this program, and do not provide and are not responsible for their products or services.
See what everyone’s saying about Uber Rewards!
Debit Rewards Make a Comeback with GoBank’s Uber Visa Debit Card
Uber launches debit card for drivers
Uber gives drivers a lift with Visa Debit Card
Why GoBank’s new card demands a PIN at the pump for Uber drivers