Both Green Dot AND GoBank are now giving YOU the opportunity to share your story through their social media platforms! Talk about life, talk about money, talk about just about anything. No matter what your story is, we’d love to hear it (and who knows, maybe we’ll do a little something for ya)!
Just submit your content on any of our social media channels and be sure to include:
- #GDMoneyTalks for Green Dot or #GBMoneyMatters for GoBank
- #Promotion must also be included
Green Dot Community Content Guidelines
No Purchase Necessary. The opportunity to post content is solely intended to be for entertainment purposes. Green Dot Corporation (“Green Dot” and “GoBank”) may from time to time offer certain incentives and/or awards to individuals that post content however the quantity, value, timeline and identification of such incentives and awards will be determined by Green Dot and GoBank at their discretion. Green Dot and GoBank do not guarantee that any incentive will be posted or award items provided at any time.
How to Post Content. Visit a Green Dot page on social media or a GoBank page on social media and post original content of yours along with the hashtags #promotion and #GDMoneyTalks if you are on a Green Dot social media channel. Post #promotion and “GBMoneyMatters if on a GoBank social channel. There is no limit to the content you can post, however content posted should be different from any/all previous content you’ve posted.
By posting content, you acknowledge and agree that Green Dot and GoBank may obtain content and ideas that may be similar or identical to other content posted. By participating, you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any content you post may be similar to your content, or that any compensation is due to you in connection with your posted content or any content that may eventually be used or repurposed by Green Dot and GoBank.
If you decide to post content on a Green Dot or GoBank social media page, we ask you to agree to abide by the following rules (“Rules”) outlined below. Please follow the Rules!
- Disclose. Disclose. Disclose. If you choose to post content on a Green Dot and/or GoBank page, you must include the hashtags #promotion #GDMoneyTalks #GBMoneyMatters. The hashtags are necessary in Instagram posts, Facebook posts/comments, tweets, and on other similar social media posts.
- Be truthful. If you wish to comment on any Green Dot or GoBank product or service, be truthful, clear, and not deceptive. All comments you make about a product or Green Dot or GoBank should be factual and truthful.
- Make sure to distinguish your own views and opinions from those of Green Dot and GoBank. Everything you post is a statement of your opinion for which you are responsible. Always make it clear that you are speaking for yourself.
- Protect Yourself. Be mindful that what you write will be public for a long time, archived, stored and retrievable for years to come. Think before commenting or posting content.
- Get Permission. The content you post must be your original work, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. You are responsible for obtaining, prior to posting of the content, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the content by Green Dot or GoBank in the manner set forth in these Content Guidelines, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the content you post.
- Respect Gets Respect. Do not make offensive comments that have the purpose or effect of creating an intimidating or hostile community environment including telling lies or spreading rumors about Green Dot, GoBank, or its competitors. Do not use ethnic slurs, personal insults, obscenity, or other offensive language and show proper consideration for other’s privacy and for topics that may be considered objectionable or inflammatory – such as politics or religion. Green Dot and GoBank will not condone a direct attack on any person’s character. You must uphold Green Dot’s and GoBank’s belief of respect for all individuals and avoid making any statements that could be construed as defamatory about Green Dot or GoBank customers, partners, affiliates and others, including competitors.
- Be Accurate and Constructive. Be thoughtful, accurate and respectful. Your comments may impact the social media community, Green Dot, GoBank and our customers. Whether you are posting in praise or criticism of Green Dot or GoBank, you are encouraged to develop thoughtful arguments by providing context and support for your postings. It is important that your posts, views and comments be expressions of your actual experience and beliefs.
- Safety. Do not post any comments or content on the Internet that in any way promote unsafe activities,that could lead to an unsafe situation involving our customers or other individuals. Posting unsafe comments or content is strictly discouraged.
Release. By posting content, and to the extent allowed by law, you agree to grant Green Dot and GoBank with a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your posted content, name, photo, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials posted in connection with your posted content in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to entrant or any third party.
Green Dot and GoBank appreciate that in many instances you may have a legal right to discuss Green Dot, GoBank or their products or services, and our goal is not to restrict your rights. However, if you break any of these Rules you acknowledge that: (a) such statements are made without authorization, approval, encouragement, or endorsement by Green Dot or GoBank; and (b) you will be responsible for such statements.